How long can my kids play at Jumpin’ Jane’s?
- Kids can stay and play as long as they want with an all day pass (or as long as the parents or adult can stand it) during Jumpin’ Jane’s .
Can we walk-in and play any time?
- Yes, kids can play any time during Jumpin’ Jane’s regular business hours.
As an adult, can I play with my child?
- We encourage all parents to supervise and play with their child on the jumps, slides, and obstacle courses, including areas for kids 4 years-old and younger play areas. Children 2 and younger must be supervised by a parent or adult at all times. Adult fee $2.00 if participating on equipment. 1 free with child 2 & under.
What age group is Jumpin’ Jane’s designed for?
- Jumpin’ Jane’s is targeted to kids from age 2-12. Older siblings may participate with the family, but will be reminded of the safety rules. Any child not adhearing to the rules will be asked to leave the play area.
Does an adult have to be present with all children?
- Yes, Jumpin’ Jane’s is not a drop off facility. Adult supervision is required for children of ANY age.
Does Jumpin’ Jane’s allow outside food?
- No, we do not allow outside food or drinks. Jumpin’ Jane’s has a kitchen and concessions area with a . However, we do allow cake to be brought in for walk-in and/or private .
Are there group or discount rates?
- Yes, we offer group rates for daycares, religious organizations, moms group play dates, camps, school groups and other large parties. Please contact Melissa at 563-582-4454 for more information. We also offer a “Jumpin’ Savers Card” that reduces the price of regular admission over 33%. Please note that these cards do not apply to groups.
What is a Jumpin’ Savers Card and how do I get one?
- You can get a Jumpin’ Savers Card during our regular business hours. Your card can be used for walk-in play, reducing the price of regular admission up to 33%. Please note that these cards do not apply to groups.
Do I need to order food in advance for our kids or group?
- No, you do not need to order in advance for pizza and other concession items. All items are cooked in our kitchen and are typically ready in 10-20 minutes from time of order. Please note that Jumpin’ Jane’s does provide carry-out service. Please allow 15-20 mintues from time of order.
Are socks needed to play at Jumpin’ Jane’s?
- Yes, all persons playing on the inflatables are required to wear socks. If you or your child does not have socks, we have them available for purchase.
Can we book a party, corporate or special event at Jumpin’ Jane’s?
- Yes, please call Melissa to assist you in booking your party.